"Everything you do shows your hand. Everything is a self-portrait. Everything is a diary."
— Chuck Palahniuk (via quote-book)
- 8 months ago
- 11 months ago
I have an exam in the morning and I hope my hair’s still goin to be in a good condition (Ie. not greasy), I can’t shower because accommodation haven’t fixed my shower, it’s leaking downstairs into the living room. And it’s a bit early in the morning to go upstairs to someone else’s shower (I had to do this today or yesterday I mean), I don’t want to be rude incase they need in.
So after my exam tomorrow, I’ll have to go to the office after 2pm and see if they’re planning on fixing it. I start back to Uni properly next week and I need to shower every morning ): My hair gets really oily and I just feel clean showering every morning; I don’t think that’s such a bad thing.
I’ve an exam in the morning and it’s getting late (Plus some of the housemates or next door are playing their music a little loud. Aah) so I better go to bed.
PS. I’ve no idea why I did like a little diary entry, but aah well.
PSS. Not being online all night was really good for me. I got to some of my little project, watch my favourite show and just relax. It was really really nice (:
- 1 year ago
♥ My New Year’s Resolutions! ♥
1) Get to my two year goal of no fizzy drinks. (DONE!)
2) Use up 100 LUSH Products (Includes GA and GAP)
3) Keep diary up to date.
4) Drink different teas.
5) Read and finish a book every month.
▪ (January) “One Day” by David Nicholls.
▪ (February) “Stories I Only Tell My Friends” by Rob Lowe.
▪ (March) “L.A Candy: Sweet Little Lies” by Lauren Conrad.
▪ (April) “Bossypants” by Tina Fey.
▪ (May) “L.A Candy” by Lauren Conrad.
▪ (May) “L.A Candy: Sugar and Spice” by Lauren Conrad.
▪ (May) “A Walk To Remember” by Nicholas Sparks.
6) Do a one colour manicure every month.
▪ (January) Old Queen Street.
▪ (February) Eden Grove.
▪ (March) Bow Street.
▪ (April) Old Compton Street.
▪ (May) Spring Mews.
▪ (June) Victoria.
▪ (July) Brook Street.
▪ (August) Strawberry Hill.
▪ (September) Porchester Square.
▪ (October) Cheyne Walk.
▪ (November) Berkeley Square.
▪ (December) Baker Street.
- 1 year ago